Please note, this post is my personal opinion, and feel free to switch up Massage Therapy with: Kinesiology, Physiotherapy, Chiro and other services that are regulated health care professions.
As Ontario enters a “Stay-at-home” order and they tell their citizens to only leave their homes for essential trips, it can become unclear about what is deemed essential and non-essential. So, lucky for you I’m here to clear up if Massage Therapy (or other health services) deemed is essential.
- Are you dealing with chronic pain and it’s causing discomfort in your daily living? Massage Therapy is essential
- Did you injure yourself recently and experiencing an acute feeling of pain? Massage Therapy is essential
- Are you working from home and getting repetitive strain injuries from lack of breaks and poor ergonomic setup? Massage Therapy is essential
- Are you feeling stressed, anxious, depressed? Massage Therapy is essential
- Are you home all day and need to get out for some human contact? Massage Therapy is essential
- Do you feel like you’re losing your lack of mobility? Massage Therapy is essential
- Are you moving less and getting less activity and exercise in your normal life? Massage Therapy is essential
- Does the benefits of the treatment outweigh the risks of the treatment? If yes, Massage Therapy is essential.
Like I said, Massage Therapy can be switched out with any other health care profession, but the message remains the same. We are essential and WE are HERE for YOU!
Take care and see you soon,
Leave a Reply